1. Download 'Mobile uncle Tools' from
Google PlayStore or Mobile Uncle MTK Tools 20140111 v 2 . 9 . 9
2. Install it and Run/Open it
3. Click 'Engineer Mode'
4. Click 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
5. Now scroll your screen from 'Right
to Left' side
6. Now you should see 'Connectivity as
the Option Menu
7. Click 'CDS Information'
8. Click 'Radio Information'
9. Now select the sim you wish to
change it IMEI, Note Phone 1 is Sim 1
and Phone 2 is Sim 2
10. As many MTK Device comes with
2sim, the Sim 1 is always set default
to 3G enable
11. Click 'Phone 1′
12. Now you should see AT+
13. Now Type 'EGMR=1,7"Your 15 digit
14. After typing that click 'SEND AT
15. You should see a Notification
message displayed at the bottom of
your phone screen, saying AT
command is Msend
16.After your subscription,(i advice you put your sim in a
blackberry phone and activate the subscription then remove it)
insert the sim back to the phone either port 1 0r 2 depending
on the sim port u change the imei.
17.go to your mobile network and set up a new apn and name it
with anything you can remember . the address should be
save it and exit.
make sure you select it as the new access point.
18. Off your phone and on it back and enable your Data and