How to Add Night Mode Feature to Android Smartphone
By adding night mode feature to the android, you can protect your eyes from screen light.
Currently, android doesn’t have the night mode feature by default. However, by using android apps, we can add this functionality to our android device.
In this post, we will see the night mode app along with the steps to use. Let’s get started.
Add Night Mode to Android
You can use this app for both rooted and non-rooted devices.
- Install and open the night mode app.
- Press menu button and select settings.
- You can see a lot of options in the app. Configure all of them as per your need.
- See the screenshot where I configured it for my device.
- And, the final option you need to configure is brightness level. The default value is 50% and the minimum brightness level is 10%. You can configure it as per your need.
- Once you are done with the settings, click the start button to activate the night mode in android.
That’s it. Now, you can use the night mode in your android.
To stop night mode, click the stop button on the app.