- Download KingRoot V4.9 HERE
- Internet access. Either Wireless or your phone’s data service must be put on.
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources and mark it on. (This enables your phone to install apps not downloaded or downloadable from the Play Store)
- Install the downloaded King Root Application on your device
- Launch Kingroot application on the phone. Tap the blue button at the bottom to start rooting. Wait for the process to complete 100%.
Note: If your phone reboot in the process before completing the process, its simply because of poor internet connection. Restart your device and the rooting process again.
- When the root operation is complete, the Kingroot Application will give you a success message
- Reboot your device and a new app called King User should be installed on your device.
To verify if your Tecno Boom J8 has been rooted, go to play store and download Root checker.