Infinix Hot S X521: Full Specifications, Features and Price review
Chinese OEM Infinix set to unveil another family series of Infinix smartphone, known as the Hot S series. However, it’s known to be the first Infinix device to feature the Fingerprint sensor (biometric scanner) and some other amazing specs as revealed.
After sources leaked the images of the device, I was able to compile details regarding to the device specifications.
So, the device being anticipated is the Infinix Hot S X521 and not just that it features the biometric scanner, it also comes with the virtual reality (VR) technology. Infinix was brewing something massive and nobody noticed.
Regarding to the specifications of the device, I’ll quickly provide you with the list overview of the Infinix Hot S specs.
Leaked Specifications of Infinix Hot S X521
- 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with pre-loaded Infinix XOS interface
- 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor
- 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- 13MP back, 8MP front camera
- Virtual reality technology
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors
The specifications listed above are what we should expect from the upcoming Infinix X521 device as I managed to sight most of the specifications from the leaked images. However, this article remains incomplete till I’ve updated the price tag and some other key specifications like battery and dimension of the device. So, I advise you stay tuned.