Latest Airtel 2gb for N200 and 6gb for N500 (Cheapest data Ever)

Hello fans of Techsvibe.com, this is really amazing as airtel Nigeria release the cheapest data subscription plan for June 2016, the latest airtel cheap data bundle of 2gb and 6gb for 200 Naira and 500 naira respectively, works on all devices i.e pc, android, tablet, java, Symbian and China *lolz…. (it works on any Internet enable devices)

How to subscribe/activate latest airtel 2gb for N200 only

To activate this offer, make sure you have either N200 or more on your Airtel Sim then dial *482*1#.
You will receive a text message from airtel.
To check your data balance on your airtel Sim dial *482*3#. You can also dial *482# and choose from the options.

Review: This data bundle subscription is valid for 14 days.

How To Subscribe/Activate Latest airtel 4gb for N500 only?

The cheap airtel data bundle subscription for all devices is not a cheat but a bonus to all airtel’s subscribers and currently it working on all Sim card and phones but have not been confirmed working on BlackBerry (BB).
To activate for airtel 4gb at the rate of N500 only, kindly dial *482*2# and activate yours..
To check your data bundle balance, dial *482*3#.

ℹ️Read Also;  Europol chief urges vigilance against increasing cyber attacks

Review: it valid for 28 days…. almost a month

Terms and Conditions
It only works on 2G NOT cool..

It working fine and confirmed by TechsVibe.com, so please activate your now it working without any issue!

Are you impressed please share this information with your friends on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the the buttons below. And don’t forget to download our official android App!!!

Thanks for reading with us here more unlimited updates loading…

MUST READ

You might also like More from author

62 Comments

1. Otuonye Uchechi says

Airtel also wrote in the notification they sent to me that "it can only be used in a 2G network". Please you should have informed us about this so that we can make a good choice. I was given 2gb but can only be used on 2G network. Also *482*3# is not working for balance. Thanks.

2. FREDRICK PABLO says

My bro, you mean the speed is nothing to write home about…….As in; do you mean the speed is simply veeeery slow?

3. Omon Danny says

@Otuonye Uchechi, Yes sir you are right sir. Please we are really sorry for such. we know it really annoying .

4. Unknown says

Have been try to activate it, bt it keep telling me insufficient balance and I have up to 290 on my line…..

5. Omon Danny says

Hello so sorry for such sir/madam… but will advice you to use another sim if any is available or you can keep on trying…. Thanks for your comment. 30

6. Omon Danny says

No sir, well why not subscribe for other cheap subscription for blackBerry 10 ……

7. Omon Danny says

Okay sir.. i will write an article about it ….thanks for your commment sir

8. Anonymous says

Hello everyone, I was going through a hard-time with my husband so I had to confirm his cheating suspicions when I was introduced to this hacking genius by a friend globahacking@gmail.com , They are the best out there if you need to spy on a cheating spouse. they saved me from all the lies and heartbreak, all they asked for were a few details about my husbands Phone number, email and Facebook name which she used to put a trace on him. I was able to listen all calls he either received or dialed out, Read all Text messages and had access to his Facebook profile which gave me more than enough evidence to pursue a divorce suit on him.. Thanks globahacking@gmail.com for a very good job.. You can contact her directly via email on globahacking@gmail.com for all your hack problems and worries

9. Unknown says

pls add me on your group 08144446544

10. Anonymous says

Kindly add me 08166519891

11. Anonymous says

KINDLY ADD ME 08029700553

12. adebayo ayodeji says

wow…. this is such amazing of you, is realy working well on my sim card …thanks

13. Omon Danny says

Thanks for your comment sir, am glad my update works fine for you…
    Stay Updated for more sir.

14. Kevin Cooper says

Normally a fake hacker asks for payment before services that he does not still render
    at the end but I want to introduce you to a university graduate in computer science
    as well as computer geek for any sort of account,grade,email problem,etc,you name it.He
    shows proof of work and payment is made only after service well done to your satisfaction
    Contact….Jamiehacking99@gmail.com or text +1 415-237-6483.

15. chukwu michael says

Good morning! Firstly thank u for always keeping us updated pls kindly add me to ur noble wattsapp group my not. Is 07038408845 I will really appreciate

16. Omon Danny says

GOOD DAY SIR,
    you are welcome to the family of TechsVibe.com

17. Pablo Miguel says

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18. Omon Danny says

You are welcome sir, Always visit us for more goodies……

19. Prince Moas says

It's this still working ? Can i use it with my BB curve 8 ?

20. Omon Danny says

Hello Bro, it working fine but currently it now working on blackberry…
    Stay updated for more sir.

21. jimmyadex says

i just loaded my line and converted my blackberry to 2g network.the erro i get is your selected network is not connected.

22. Omon Danny says

Hello sir,
    This cheat is perfectly for Android devices…

23. Raymond Ranold says

If you know you not ready for a relationship/ marriage / commitment why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to gadgethacksolution@gmail.com . He understand me well and helped me hack my spouse phone and Gmail account to find out the truth. I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today, he can help.. Contact :gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

24. Stacey Smith says

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse…in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met cyberhacksolutions@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (CYBERHACKSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

25. Anonymous says

i greet all the hackers in the house. hack me if you can and ill pay you handsomely for real. contact me on whatever means u want chat me up on whatapp and see who gets hacked 08132640782 admin also add me to your whhatsapp group

26. cletus okonkwo says

Enter your comment…please add me on ur group i need to no more about here is my digit 08088515414 thanks

27. Nicole Kniffen says

Hello everyone! i want to publicly appreciate the effort of secretrevealer04@gmail.com for helping me hack my partner's
    phone without access to the phone and my partner did not figure or suspect anything,i want to recommend him for you all,
    he is fast and highly reliable…Tell him kniffen reffered you…he would be willing to help you

28. Raymond Ranold says

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife's text messages,Emails, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. gadgethacksolution helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof..if your spouse is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures Contact: gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

29. Anonymous says

Does the 6GB for N500 work on any BB device? OS10/OS7? Any confirmed latest test?

30. Susan Mark says

I have used Cyberhacklove@gmail.com quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me. He does all types of mobile hacks; get
    unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. He also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhacklove@gmail.com stating what you want to do

31. scot says

WHO SAYS YOU CAN NOT BE RICH OR PAY OFF DEPTS?
    Now Belong to great
    Illuminate cult and get made without any human sacrifice,
    take away
    fear from your mind and become super rich on FAME,
    POWER, and RICHES.
    and we must inform you that our brotherhood don't make
    use of Human for
    sacrifices, because that's the mentality of non-
    members,Previous years
    there has always been an initiation blessing of thousands of
    dollars
    that's been giving to every member after initiation, but this
    year
    initiation there is a rumor that the initiation blessing will be brought
    down, because of the population of the registered membersto be
    initiated this year that's on ground so I have to still confirm the information,that the last initiation which wasconducted MAY
    2015 in
    Nigeria came out successful So am assuring you more
    blessing.for
    interested, kindly take a brave step ! any where you are inthe WORLD
    joining the great illuminati we don't force members, because
    is for
    their own good. So if interested TAKE NOTE.TERMS AND
    CONDITION BELOW

(1)You must be able to keep secret (2)You must
    have strong
    belief of Success (3) You must be over the age of 18 to make
    your own
    decision if you are ready contact me via……
    Email: joinilluminatitemple6@gmail.com call or whatsapp +2349051433702

32. Nicole Kniffen says

he is fast and highly reliable…He would be willing to help you….Tell him kniffen reffered you

33. Anonymous says

Hi, do you have the codes for blackBerry 10?

34. Susan Mark says

I have used Cyberhacklove@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Husand phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
    unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhacklove@gmail.com or TEXT +16066579237 stating what you want to do?

35. Tracy Lane says

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr Anderson (HYPERHACKTIVE1@GMAIL.COM) for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person and if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail Contact: HYPERHACKTIVE1@GMAIL.COM

36. Debby Waters says

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr Connor for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my husband's phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person and if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail
    Contact: deephacking17@gmail.com

37. john smith says

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. hackintechnology helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof..if your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures University Grades change,school grade
    +Spy on your spouses sincerity, hack your employee phone,
    +Erase Criminal Records hack
    +Facebook hack, Twitter hack,Instagram hack,Gmail hack
    +Hack computer remotely
    +Whatsapp hack
    +Email accounts hack
    +Database hack
    +Untraceable IP and all degree of hacking.
    Intrested parties can contact us today via Contact: HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM or text +1 862-244-2153

38. Unknown says

I have no idea why people who cheat even bother to get married, with iOS and Android keyloggers like this you can see every chat and text and you don't even have to have access to their stuff! contact reallifehackers@gmail.com tell them kate morgan referred you.
    For proofs :check Instagram: reallifehackerss

39. Jimmy loof says

If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to gadgethacksolution@gmail.com . He understand me well and helped me hack my spouse G mail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today, he can help. gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

40. Suzan White says

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. cyberhacksolutions@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

41. desmond kane says

HYPERHACKTIVE1@gmail.com is a professional hacker that specializes in exposing cheating spouse,and every other hacking related issues. he helps catch cheating spouse by hacking their communications like call, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. i have used this service before and he did a very good job, he gave me every proof i needed to know that my fiancee was cheating. You can contact him on his email HYPERHACKTIVE1@gmail.com to help you catch your cheating spouse, or for any other hacking related problems, he will definitely help you, he has helped a lot of people, contact him and figure out your relationship status. i wish you the best too.

42. Nyomi Durani says

Should you ever require the services of a hacker for Private Investigations, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.
    contact; CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 302 2234

43. saintgravity says

Comment…does it work on all browers and can it download and upload files? is it still working?

1. Omon Danny says

Hello saintgravity,
      Yes it does work on all browsers, but it only work with 2G which is slow and unstable sometimes…