Infinixmobility has just released a new update for your smartphone. The previous released update came along with some bugs, infinixmobility decided to fix those bugs with this new XUI 1.N.3.1. I know you are watching out for the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, but it is advisable you update it with this latest available version, because this new update has proven to fix all issues and bugs encountered by previous update.
2. Improved system manager interface usability and bug fix.
3. Issue where some apps cannot be arranged or used is fixed
4. Other bugs is fixed
2. Weather function is added
3. Confirmation for shut down and restart options is added.
4. Download speed display is added
5. Screen recording function is added
6. Xshare function is added
7. Quick wallpaper swap is added
2. Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
2. Head to the “Install” or “Install ZIP from SD Card” section of your recovery.
3. Navigate to the ZIP file you downloaded earlier, and select it from the list to flash it.
4. Wait for the process to complete; it may take a few minutes.
Always back up your files, contact and essential apps before you begin, because the flashing process will re-brand your smartphone and thus clear all your important data and files.